It’s FeelGood Friday, and that means it’s time for a giveaway!
This week, we’ve teamed up with Michelle Cain of From Bolt to Beauty to bring you a giveaway of her Warm and Cool Coin Quilt pattern!
For details on how to WIN, head to our IG post!
Get to Know Michelle
Hello, FeelGood Fibers community!
I’m Michelle Cain, the quilter behind From Bolt to Beauty. Truth be told, I tried *not* to follow in my mother’s footsteps and become a quilter, but an encounter with Denyse Schmidt’s designs introduced me to the world of modern quilting and convinced me there was a place for me in it.
I am drawn to simple but striking quilts, and my designs often toe the line between traditional and modern. My projects have been featured at QuiltCon, in Curated Quilts, and on websites like Moda Bake Shop.
In a previous life, I was a marketing writer and editor for books, magazines, and websites. My blog is where my former career and current passion intersect. Although I’ve been designing quilts and posting tutorials on my blog for years, the Warm and Cool Coin Quilt is my debut pattern and was written with both new quilters and seasoned veterans in mind.
5 Fun Facts:
1. Favorite thing about Fridays: I feel less guilty about taking an afternoon nap on Friday than I do Monday through Thursday!
2. Favorite color: In general, I veer toward warm colors and gray-based hues. I think orange has magical properties.
3. Favorite fabric designer: BasicGrey
4. Favorite beverage: I make a sweet potato smoothie that grosses my family out. Trust me, it’s delicious!
5. Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls, but currently watching (and loving) The Widow
Michelle, thank you so much for sponsoring this week’s FeelGood Fibers giveaway! For more of what Michelle shares on From Bolt to Beauty, head to her blog and follow along with her quilting journey on Instagram.