It’s a long weekend and it’s FeelGood Friday! Woohoo! Let’s kick it off with a giveaway!
This week, we’ve teamed up with Amanda of Broadcloth Studio to bring you a giveaway of her quilt pattern Unboxed! For details on how to win, head to our IG post!
Learn About Amanda
A New Englander who now calls New York home, Amanda has been quilting since middle school and sewing since forever. A serial entrepreneur, she is the founder of Broadcloth Studio, a collection of bold and modern quilt patterns (plus a collection of silly quizzes and community building projects). She is a co-host and founder of the Quilt Buzz podcast as well as the back page columnist for Love Patchwork & Quilting Magazine. She likes long walks (also known as hikes), all things chambray, everything bagels, and is pretty much always up for any sort of silly shenanigan.
5 Fun Facts:
- Favorite thing about Fridays: getting ready for some time in the great outdoors (during a normal-no-lockdown summer, we’re typically on the road up to visit my family in New England or getting ready for a Saturday day hike in the Hudson Valley of New York)
- Favorite color: Forest Green
- Favorite fabric designer: will never say no to a vintage Liberty of London Tana Lawn floral print (I can’t resist them!) especially this berry beauty
- Favorite summer beverage: Maine Beer Company’s MO Pale Ale
- Favorite tv show: a tie between Parks & Rec and Arrested Development (the original three seasons only, please and thank you).
Thank you so much for sponsoring this week’s giveaway, Amanda! For more things Broadcloth Studio, follow Amanda on instagram, listen to the Quilt Buzz podcast (click here to listen to the episode where we were featured!) and head to her website.
And to listen to a fantastic oldies-inspired playlist curated by Amanda, head here!