Today, we have guest DJ Sarah Hibbert sharing her favorite mix of Christmas tunes with you! But before we get to the music, let’s get to know a little about our friend from across the pond, Sarah!
Meet Sarah Hibbert
Sarah Hibbert is a modern quilter influenced very much by traditional blocks and giving them an improvisational twist, using mainly linen in her work. She enjoys hand quilting to lift the piece slightly more personal and creating her individual stamp. She has also been creating paper collages that she uses as a leap into a more abstract quilt format. You will find her work @quiltscornerstone and @cornerstonecollages.
5 Fun Facts:
- Favourite holiday song: Christmas does not start for me until I have heard Greg Lake’s ‘I believe in Father Christmas’ on the radio. Don’t we all do believe in Santa?
- White or Coloured lights?: Very much white lights and lots of them!
- Real or artificial tree: unfortunately, my husband is allergic to pine to it has to be an artificial tree but still green.
- Favourite holiday drink: Starbucks Eggnog Latte!!
- Making gifts: yes, I always like to make homemade gifts for special friends.
Thank you, Sarah! Happy holidays to you and your family! Want more music? Check out our last Christmas playlist here.