FeelGood Fibers is an online peer-to-peer marketplace where you can buy destashed fabric directly from sellers in the United States. We want to make sure that you and our sellers have a positive experience while using the FeelGood Fibers site.
The short version of our policy is always to treat others as you would like to be treated — with kindness, respect, and compassion.
If you’d like the longer version of the policy, please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you as a buyer.
Understanding FeelGood Fibers Marketplace
FeelGood Fibers provides a peer-to-peer marketplace for buyers to discover and purchase from destashers across the United States. Please be aware that FeelGood Fibers is not directly a part of any of the transactions. By shopping with FeelGood Fibers, please be aware that:
- You are not buying directly from FeelGood Fibers, but from one of our community of destashers and their shops on FeelGood Fibers;
- While FeelGood Fibers requires each Seller to register before they can list, we cannot explicitly guarantee or endorse any fabric sold on FeelGood Fibers or any content posted by Sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings);
- Each Seller has to handle their own shipping, and please remember, they are not Amazon Prime. Each Seller on FeelGood Fibers will have their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
- However, as a member of the FeelGood Fibers community, you always have the opportunity to alert us to Sellers or items that violate any of FeelGood Fibers’ policies. Alerting us is confidential.
Communicating with Other FeelGood Fibers Community Members
You can use FeelGood Fibers’ Messages to communicate directly with sellers to ask questions about your potential purchase. Messages are a great way to ask sellers any questions you have about their destash. FeelGood Fibers will monitor the initial inquiry to make sure things stay ok. We cannot monitor responses from the Seller via email.
Messages should definitely not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing other members;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s listings in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on FeelGood Fibers. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via FeelGood Fibers Messages to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a Seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
Any use of FeelGood Fibers Messages to harass other members would not be ok and strictly prohibited. Similarly, Messages may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a Message that violates this policy, please let us know immediately.
Purchasing an Item on FeelGood Fibers
When you buy from a Seller on FeelGood Fibers, you’re directly supporting a fellow destasher, each with their own unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a Seller on FeelGood Fibers, you agree that you have:
Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
Leaving a Review
Reviews are a great way to learn about FeelGood Fibers Sellers. They help our destashers build a strong reputation and let us and other Buyers know about a rare poor experience.
We encourage all Buyers to leave a review, including a one to five-star rating of your new fabric for 100 days after your item’s estimated delivery date. Buyers must be registered as a FeelGood Fibers member in order to leave a review. As we’re a small community of destashers and Buyers, your review and profile information will be publicly displayed on the Seller’s listing and review pages.
By leaving a review, you acknowledge that your content may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, FeelGood Fibers, or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
Although FeelGood Fibers is not directly involved in a transaction between a Buyer and a Seller, we can help in the unlikely event that your order does not go as expected.
Any refunds issued by FeelGood Fibers will be in your original form of payment, and if such payment is not available, a FeelGood Fibers credit will be issued.
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on FeelGood Fibers.
Not as Described
A fabric is “not as described” if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from the seller’s listing description or photos. Here are a few examples of not as described cases:
- The fabric received is a different color, version, designer, or size.
- The fabric is of a different design or material.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged.
- The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three yards but only received two).
If FeelGood Fibers determines that an item is not as described, the seller will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping. In the event that FeelGood Fibers needs to refund the return shipping cost on behalf of the seller, that refund may come in the form of a credit to use on FeelGood Fibers.
Some problems don’t qualify for a return or credit. These include:
- Items that are damaged by shipping carrier (if properly packaged by the seller).
- Items that have been altered, used, washed, or discarded after receipt.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that are accurately described but don’t meet a buyer’s expectations.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
- Transactions where payment is not made via FeelGood Fibers’s checkout system.
Requesting a Cancellation
Only Sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a Seller cancel an order via FeelGood Fibers Messages. Note that all cancellations must comply with our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
Returning an Item
Each Seller has their own return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Not all Sellers accept returns.
Last updated on February 4, 2023