Campsite Bundle: 15+ yardsEmily Watts Quilts
This Campsite Bundle reminds me of summer camping, roasting marshmallows, and hiking through trees and meadows. In total, it includes over 15 yards of fabric! The two largest cuts would likely be enough for a quilt backing on either a Twin (~5.5 yards) or a Full (~7 yards) size quilt.
Here are the fabrics included:
- 7 yards of It’s a Wildlife by Michael Miller Fabrics
- 5 1/2 yards of Fall Goodness by Cori Dantini for Blend Fabrics
- 1 yard of Heirloom by Camelot Design Studio
- 1/4 yard of Sweet & Lovely Gingham by Connecting Threads
- 1/2 yard of woodgrain print by Rae Ritchie for Dear Stella (lengthwise cut)
- 1/2 yard of Quilter’s Candy basics by Connecting Threads
- 2 fat quarters of Savernake Road by Monika Forsberg for Anna Maria’s Conservatory / Free Sprit Fabrics
- 1/4 yard and 2/3 yard cut of Little Bee by Lily & Loom
I typically pre-wash all my fabrics, so all of the smaller cuts/scraps have been pre-washed. However, the two largest yardage cuts (the Michael Miller 7 yd. and Blend 5 yd. cuts) came directly from the bolt, so those two have not yet been pre-washed.
Out of stock