Leaf-themed Quilting CottonBethBeeFabric
Add some variety to your floral and fauna stash with this good deal.
Starting from the top down and then left => right
- The orange and red leaves with more stylized design on the white background is 26″xWOF. “Matilda” by Alice Kennedy for Timeless Treasures Fabrics of SoHo, LLC.
- The green background fabric with tiny tan leaves outlined in black is 45″x34″
- The small green leaves fabric is 10″ square, plus.
- The brown background piece with green and blue leaves is 18″ square.
- The oak leaves with acorns fabric is 35″x10″ (Moda, Pattern #19351).
- The piece with the large leaves that look stamped on the cream background is 38″x10″.
- The brown tonal piece with shadows is 44″x15″. The 44″ edge is the selvedge edge.
- The batik with leaves if 1/3 yard.
Pet-free, smoke-free home.
Out of stockReport Abuse