The Declutter to Destash Challenge is back! We are so excited to be hosting this challenge for the 3rd year in a row!
What it is: Declutter to Destash is a supportive, high-energy, FREE, 2-week challenge to level up your stash (and maybe make some extra cash, too)!
This year we’re switching things up a bit. This 14-day program is designed to help you conquer the clutter in your stash, step-by-step, and help create an organized, inspiring workspace! We’ll tackle a different part of our stash each day of Week 1, and we’ll learn tips and tricks for letting go — whether it’s swapping, donating, or destashing — each day of Week 2. 14 days, 14 tips
When: The challenge starts Thursday, October 6th!
If you’re ready to:
- join a community of sewists working toward a collective mission to declutter their sewing spaces;
- have someone guide you through the decision-making process;
- have a support system and a hype team to start taking action;
- share your wins and cheer on others who are working toward the same goals as yourself;
- all while having the chance to win fun prizes. . .
then you are ready for the 2022 Declutter to Destash Challenge!
We can’t wait to declutter and destash with YOU!